Building Demolition Contractors in Dubai
Buildings have to be demolished for several purposes; some may last their lives, while others have to make way for bigger and better buildings. In either case, you will need professional help from building demolition contractors in Dubai. Al Raihan Rental is a leader in the construction and demolition industry with years of experience under our belt. In our years-long experience, we have offered our demolition services to commercial, residential, and industrial clients, and not even one of those clients has ever been dissatisfied.
Check Out Our Core cutting services in Dubai
Services Offered By Building Demolition Companies in Dubai
Building demolition is an umbrella term that covers a variety of services, including but not limited to the following;
- Vibration Prediction
- Vibration Monitoring
- Noise Monitoring
- Calculation Studies
- Structural Inspection
- Field Measurements
- Study of surrounding structures
Al Raihan Rental offers all of these services and more to our clients thanks to our highly trained and skilled workforce with state-of-the-art equipment at their disposal.
Types Of Building Demolition Dubai, Abu Dhabi and UAE
Several methods are used by building demolition companies in Dubai, which are selected based on the height of buildings, surrounding structures, and materials used in the buildings. These include the following;
- Implosion: A method where explosives are placed strategically inside and outside the buildings for controlled demolition. The buildings collapse on their own.
- Long-reach Arm: Long-reach Arm uses a sophisticated machine that has an attachment with a long extension and reaches the top of the building. It breaks the structures into several pieces, which brings the buildings down.
- Crane and Ball: It is also known as a wrecking ball. A giant solid ball is attached to the crane that hits the ball against the building and breaks it down.
- Selective Dismantlement: It involves removing the parts of buildings in bits and pieces in systematic fashions to ensure maximum material recovery.
Machines Used By Demolition Companies in Dubai
Al Raihan Rental offers building demolition Dubai for clients of all scales, including commercial, residential, and industrial. Based on the size, type, and surrounding of buildings, we use a variety of equipment and machines, including;
- HIAB Trucks
- Tracked or Wheeled Dozers
- Wheeled Or Tracked Tippers
- Dustboss Machines
- Low Loaders
- Hydraulic Excavators
- Crane and Ball
Building demolition Dubai involves a lot more than just bringing the structure down. We have to protect the surrounding buildings, clear the debris area, and ensure workers’ safety. Fortunately, thanks to a highly-trained workforce and advanced machinery, we are well-equipped to deal with all of these jobs.
Things To Look For In Demolition Companies In Dubai
While offering a project to demolition companies in Dubai, ensure that they offer the following;
- Trained and Skilled Workforce
- Comprehensive Services
- One-stop-solution for all services
- Qualified Engineers
- Licensed To Execute Demolition
- Affordable Packages
- Guidance About Paperwork
- 100% Client Satisfaction Rate
All of these are salient features of Al Raihan Rental’s Services, evident by the testimonies of our clients.
Where Do We Offer Our Services In The UAE?
Al Raihan Rental offers its services in all major cities of the UAE, including Dubai, Ajman, Sharjah, Ras-Al-Khaimah, Al-Ain, and Fujairah.
What Methods Are Used For Building Demolition In Dubai?
Several methods are used for building demolition in Dubai, including implosion, Crane and Ball, Selective dismantlement, and long-reach arm. The type of method for a particular building is dictated by the size, surrounding structures, and the material used in the building.
Is Building Demolition Safe?
Building demolition is safe but only when it is carried out by experts. There is a lot that goes into the demolition of a building, including several studies to pick the right method for it. If the contractors are not well equipped or trained, building demolition can result in serious damages.